• Manages the growth and success of the team • Coordinates activities that affect operational decisions and business requirements • Responsible for the production, procurement, and planning of daily operations • Communicates with all relevant employees to ensure delivery times are met • Plans, schedules, and reviews workload and manpower to make sure targets are being met on a cost-effective basis • Manages the stock control, and checks that inventory records are accurate • Ensures the production team has enough time to manufacture and deliver products based on the client's request • Creates a detailed schedule based on strict deadlines • Communicates any changes in the order or delivery date to relevant parties • Monitors production standards • Makes sure the working environment maintains access to quality equipment • Purchases materials and services required for production • Follows up on interruptions to the order • Organizes, plans, and implements inventory activity • Confirms that health and safety regulations are followed • Provides guidance to employee Job Details Date Posted: 2017-08-22 Job Location: Riyadh, Saudi Arabia Job Role: Management Company Industry: Oil/Gas; Automotive; Retail/Wholesale Preferred Candidate Career Level: Management Gender: Male Nationality: Saudi Arabia
- Diligently pursues project aims, as described in the application - Manages project personnel - Monitors sub-recipient performance - Maintains and retains project data and materials as required - Completes progress and other required reports - Initiates timely requests for prior approval for changes when required (e.g. change in scope of work, re-budgeting, or reduction in committed effort) - Requests no-cost extensions when appropriate - Ensures accurate and timely effort reporting for project personnel - Discloses conflicts of interest when required - Ensures integrity of project - Develops sponsored project proposals in compliance with sponsor guidelines and College policy - Initiates the routing and obtains appropriate approvals prior to proposal submission - Assists with negotiation of award terms as needed - Monitors project's financial status - Manages project within budget limits - Approves expenditures - Assures that expenses incurred are allowable, reasonable, and allocable to the project to which they are charged - Seeks prior approval for budget changes when required - Approves sub-recipient agreements and related invoices - Ensures that cost-share requirements are met - Reviews final financial statements - Assists with accounts receivable collections as needed Job Details Date Posted: 2017-08-22 Job Location: Riyadh, Saudi Arabia Job Role: Management Company Industry: Construction Preferred Candidate Career Level: Management Nationality: Saudi Arabia Degree: Bachelor's degree
Occupational Health and Safety Instructors (Saudi Nationals) – Taif and Makkah Male Campuses – Niagara College KSA – NC KSA
Niagara College, widely regarded as one of Canada’s most innovative applied learning post-secondary institutions, has expanded its international reach through five satellite campuses located in Saudi Arabia. With a strategic focus on developing “world-ready and work-ready” graduates, the campuses specialize in delivering a number of diploma programs in the areas of tourism, hospitality, business, occupational health & safety, IT, and a foundation program for English language development. Applications are invited for the position of Occupational Health & Safety Instructor, Taif and Makkah male campuses
Vocational Faculty / Trainer Development Coach – Madinah Female Campus – Niagara College KSA – NC KSA
PROJECT TITLE: Madinah Female College of Technology - Capacity Building Contract PROJECT LOCATION: Madinah, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia PROGRAM AREAS: Academic leadership to all faculty members, Esthetics, Hairstyling, Fashion / Apparel Design specializations preferred POSITION SOUGHT: Vocational Faculty/Trainer Development Coach LENGTH OF SERVICE: 12 months with an option to renew START DATE: ASAP PROJECT SUMMARY: Niagara College Canada (NCC), an international leader in applied education, is pleased to announce that we are expanding our academic operations in Saudi Arabia after being selected as the preferred provider to oversee a Capability Building Contract (CBC) in partnership with Technical Vocational Training Corporation (TVTC), Colleges’ of Excellence (CoE) and the TVTC Female College in Madinah, Saudi Arabia. As part of the initial bidding process, NCC developed a detailed College Improvement Plan (CIP) which focuses on enhancing the delivery of academic programmes, administrative capabilities and campus facilities over the next three years beginning in September, 2017. In order to realize the action plan detailed in the CIP, NC KSA is currently seeking international educational and administrative experts with a demonstrated track record in coaching, mentoring and capacity building to join our team as part of our newest capacity building project benefiting the Madinah College of Technology-Female (MCoT)
Responsible for managing the P&L and driving sales for the store through efficient store operations, visual merchandising, customer service delivery, motivation and retention of store personnel and adherence to company norms. Customer Focus • Effective resource planning for customer service • Ensure regular training of store staff on all aspects of customer service, product knowledge and selling skills • Implement a high standard of customer focus within the store • Regularly assesses customer service standards within store • Create seamless customer service orientation among store employees by ensuring timely and efficient customer service • Ensure customer needs are met and complaints/queries are resolved in a timely manner • Assess mystery shopping feedback and prepare action plan for improvement Sales and Commercial Profit • Achieve the revenue targets for the store • Achieve target productivity metric (sales per person per day, staff per sqft) for the store • Actively seeks ways to achieve or exceed shop sales targets • Monitor and control expenses (overtime, local, stock and consumables) through efficient store operations • Interpret & act on operational profit & sales reports generated through finance & focus on improving under-performing areas • Monitor sales performance against last year, last week and budget on a daily and weekly basis and to give feedback to managers and also to communicate to staff SOP and Store Standards • Ensure accurate stock merchandise and management (stock ageing, stock loss, space management) within the store • Oversee and monitor all point of sales activities in the store which includes - sales transactions, tracking customer orders and payments, registering sale and maintaining inventory updates, providing service, handling returns and refunds, gathering consumer data for feedback • Oversee and monitor the inventory management in the store (stock availability, order management, back store management, stock movement within store) • Ensure that the store is in compliance with the company policy for all employment and state laws, including wage and hour, human rights and equal employment opportunities • Ensure the company policy and procedures are communicated in a timely manner and adhered to accordingly • Oversee cash transaction entry and management (petty cash, pos cash elements, change floats) • Regularly audit own store administration and resolve any issues • Monitor and continuously seek to understand commercial environment, local trading patterns, competitor activity and market trends in the retail sector and their impact on store. • Monitor and handle customer complaints and take corrective action in line with Company policy • Maintain high standards of visual appearance throughout the store including all non-retail areas • Maintain window and in-store displays to a high standard in line with merchandising guidelines • Prepare and review store reports on sales, commercial profit and stock ageing • Execute price revisions within the store • Maintain a high level of store health and security for company assets, cash, stock and customer property • Ensure seasonal peaks, important trading/promotional events are taken account of when preparing forecasts and staff rosters People Management • Ensure store expectations and priorities are communicated to staff • Review and provide regular feedback on staff’s performance against expectations • Carry out regular and relevant in-store training and enrol staff on relevant Learning and Development courses • Support induction of new recruits through buddy system • Monitor staff welfare (staff accommodation and transport) and facilitate complaint resolution • Oversee staff development and drive motivation levels of the store associates • Ensure effective resource planning and succession planning Job Details Date Posted: 2017-08-22 Job Location: Dammam, Saudi Arabia Job Role: Support Services Company Industry: Retail/Wholesale Monthly Salary: US $8,000 Joining Date: 2017-09-15 Preferred Candidate Career Level: Mid Career
Position Overview Effectively operate day to day running of specific digital marketing tools to achieve the marketing campaign objectives. Essential Job Roles: Responsibilities include but are not limited to: • Effectively operate the day to day running of Marketing assets such as: o Daily & Weekly Email Newsletters o Search Ads o Display & App Ads o Video Ads o Retargeting Campaigns o Contests o App Notification Pushes • Daily Activities include activities such as o Preparing daily performance reports, identifying areas of improvement. o Creating new Search, Display, Video and App campaigns as necessary o Optimizing bids and ad targeting on existing campaigns in Google Adwords, Criteo / other platforms o Preparing and sending out daily and weekly newsletters o Setting up App Notification pushes as per the promotional plan o Co-ordinate with external teams such as Social Media, Marketing Agencies for align all campaigns
- work in the assigned position - To dress correctly for their duty at the start of each shift - To obey the STC Security Code of Conduct - To carry out the appointed duties during the shift - To maintain knowledge of post orders, assignment Instructions and SOPs - To monitor any electronic security systems including fire alarms, access control systems, CCTV cameras and to immediately report any systems malfunction at your post - To report all occurrences to the security supervisor and assist in recording them in the Daily Occurrence Book provided - Provide assistance for the Security Supervisor as may be required - To maintain company disciplinary procedures - To become a team member and perform duties to a high standard - Undertakes any post directed Job Details Date Posted: 2017-08-22 Job Location: Riyadh, Saudi Arabia Job Role: Security Company Industry: Construction; Telecommunications Preferred Candidate Career Level: Mid Career Nationality: Saudi Arabia Degree: Bachelor's degree
- Provide such cover for CCTV shifts as required at the Incident Management and Operations Centre(IMOC) to maintain continuity of CCTV monitoring. - To operate and control the CCTV monitoring equipment, and any future additions to that equipment, asdirected by the STC HSSE Department and the CCTV Control Room Supervisor. - To act at all times in accordance with procedures laid down within the approved operational CCTV Codeof Practice.
- Preparation of local Marketing content Prepare English and Arabic content for all local marketing campaigns including leaflets, posters, flyers, newsletters, etc.as per the approved brand guideline and department approval. Manage local suppliers while ensuring best quality at the most reasonable price for the whole supply chain management from order to delivery. Manage local budget for the activities as per the department yearly budget
Credit Management - Executing company’s credit policy within their area of responsibility and ensure credit policies are adhered to - Minimise credit exposure by faster and effective recoveries of overdue balances prior to legal stage Credit Operations - Act as a point of contact and management on an assigned portfolio of long-overdue and complex debt customers accounts - Maximise revenue by controlling the flow of accounts to recoveries and litigation - Daily review and analysis of progress and actions for, overdue balances, reconciliation and allocations on portfolio of accounts - Rehabilitation of accounts prior to legal stage. Collect outstanding balances from nominated debtors including negotiating settlement payment in consultation with Head of Legal. - Register and allocate incoming payments to the appropriate debt collection files to accurately reconcile payments - Visit customers as advised by the Head of Legal Recoveries Legal Escalation - Contribute to the preparation of debtor files including creating a chronology of facts, preparing and submitting dunning (warning) letters, written claims, recording customer responses, preparing memos and proposed course of legal action - Work with the Head of Legal Recoveries to review debtor accounts and determine the appropriate enforcement options based upon the case circumstances.
- Ensuring that all Design work is completed to the highest standard. - Ensuring that working processes (planning, testing, & documentation etc) are efficient & adhered to bythe Design team. - Quality control and improvement of departmental output.
- Management of, housekeeping, equipment maintenance, Security and administration of camp, maintain high standards of accommodation facility, food quality and hygiene. - Responsible for planning, organizing, Marketing, mobilization, implementing the Company procedures, managing and overseeing the activities of the whole Camps - Monitor the camp premises and carry out preventive maintenance periodically to ensure thatcompany’s health and safety policies are adhered; housekeeping standards are met to create a safe andhealthy environment. - Procure necessary materials required, and liaise with senior management to obtain approval for thesame.
Duties and responsibilities: - Maintaining and developing relationships with existing customers in person and via telephone calls and emails. - Cold calling to arrange meetings with potential customers to prospect for new business.
Responsibilities : • Lead the understanding of the electrical sales landscape in KSA and anticipate future trends and challenges • Develop the company’s approach to electrical category sales through its transformed stores • Lead the company’s thinking on merchandising, stocking, and inventory management of electrical categories • Identify and select supplier for chosen categories • Define required skills of electrical sale staff, to be hired in store • Lead the company’s thinking on customer acquisition • Engage with internal and external stakeholders and fulfilling business requirements to performance levels • Coordinate closely with other departments to issuer the successful implementation of the initiative • Performs other assigned tasks related to his work nature. المسؤوليات: • قيادة تصور لمبيعات الكهربائية في المملكة العربية السعودية وتوقع الاتجاهات والتحديات المستقبلية.
A well established local investment group in Riyadh, are seeking an experienced HR Manager to lead the function and handle both operational and strategic projects. Client Details A well established local investment group with a strong presence in the Kingdom. Description - Manage the HR function, handling all polices & procedures for KSA, employee services and compliance with Saudi employment law- Implement and maintain policies and procedures including a performance appraisal system and salary grading- Member of the senior leadership team, drive changes and decisions- Responsible for all employee services- Oversee KSA HR budget- Lead recruitment cycle for employees at all levels and maintain relationships with recruitment agencies- Deliver company training and manage the training calendar- Monitor all legal requirements in line with KSA employment law- Run employee engagement initiatives Profile - 6-8 years HR experience, at least 2-3 in a management role- Experience within a local group or investment group- Full working knowledge of KSA employment law and proven compliance experience- Strong leadership qualities and be able to influence senior stakeholders- Candidates must be based in Riyadh or relocate to Riyadh- SAUDI NATIONALS only for this role due to localisation laws Job Offer Salary package between SAR 40,000 - SAR 50,000 (basic, housing, transport) Job Details Date Posted: 2017-08-22 Job Location: Riyadh, Saudi Arabia Job Role: Human Resources and Recruitment Company Industry: Distributions and Logistics Monthly Salary: US $1,500 Preferred Candidate Career Level: Management
Procurement & Store Keeper Assistants – Saudi Candidate – Riyadh Metro Project – Mena Business Investment Group
We are looking for fresh Saudi candidates or with 1 to 2 years experience in similar roles as Procurement or Store keeper. Prefered experience in construction company.
Mechanical & Electrical Draftsman – Saudi Candidates- Riyadh Metro Project – Mena Business Investment Group
We are looking for fresh graduate, or with 1 to 2 years experienced candidates on same rol as a Draftsman. Job Details Date Posted: 2017-08-22 Job Location: Riyadh, Saudi Arabia Job Role: Engineering Company Industry: Construction; Construction/Civil Engineering Monthly Salary: US $3,000 Preferred Candidate Career Level: Entry Level Nationality: Saudi Arabia
- Provides production support to the machining area and the assembly area. - Analyzes engineering sketches, specifications and related data and drawings to determine design factors such as size, shape and arrangement of parts. - Sketches rough layouts and computes angles, weights, surface areas, dimensions, radii, clearances, tolerances, leverages and location of holes. - Plans and formulates engineering program and organizes project staff according to project requirements. - Assigns project personnel to specific phases or aspects of project such as technical studies, product design, preparation of specifications and technical plans, and product testing
1. Job Purpose • The main purpose of the MEP Site Engineer’s job is to execute construction activities in a timely and cost efficient manner 2. Principal Accountabilities • Reports directly to the Senior Site Engineer / Construction Manager • Responsible for all activities, related to his discipline, in a defined zone • Plans, manages, and follows up on the day to day execution of construction plans in a defined zone • Reads the drawings, scope of work, and specifications related to his discipline carefully and in detail • Ensures that all operations are being conducted as per the standard construction methods • Assists the Senior Site Engineer / Construction Manager in purchasing activities related to his discipline • Follows up on all discrepancies and nonconformities, makes sure that are being resolved and reports obstacles to the concerned parties • Monitors the man-power and equipment allocation as instructed by the Senior Site Engineer • Monitors the crews, and ensures that all drawings are available to them, and that the work is on going according to the drawings • Follows up on the construction method statements and ensures that the construction related documents are being properly maintained and available when needed • Prepares the daily timesheets for his workers and equipment, and acknowledges and witnesses that all working hours are correct and that maximum efficiency and effort is being achieved • Ensures that all materials and tools related to his discipline are available on site, and reports to the Senior Site Engineer in case of any shortage or delay • Assists the Senior Site Engineer in the preparation of daily progress reports related to his discipline • Coordinates with the Superintendents, and takes all the necessary information for reporting purposes • Solves the Superintendents’ operational and technical issues on site • Provides support for the professional development (including training) of direct reports 3
- Prepare and update project schedule based on the contract. - Set work program and target milestones for each phase based on the project plan. - Monitor critical activities based on the project schedule and advise project management. - Prepares and submit updated work program and cash flow curve showing actual progress and identify areas of weakness and establishes means and methods for recovery, if any, as well as new critical activities. - Monitor day to day work progress and prepare the weekly and monthly program and report. - Maintain and record update of site work progress obtained from Project Manager. - Prepares monthly report reflecting work progress summary. - Report to the Project Manager about the current work progress and make comparison between plan and actual progress and study impact of alternative approaches to work. - Participate in project meetings and discussions with the Client as required. - Assists in preparing work program, cash flow and manpower histogram for tenders. - Performs other duties and responsibilities as may be assigned from time to time. Job Details Date Posted: 2017-08-22 Job Location: Riyadh, Saudi Arabia Job Role: Engineering Company Industry: Construction Preferred Candidate Career Level: Mid Career Nationality: Saudi Arabia Degree: Bachelor's degree