أخصائي أشعة بمستشفى القوات المسلحة بالهدا – Ministry of Defence -Medical Services Directorate
Duties and Responsibilities
- Work assignments should be consistent with the qualifications and experience.
- Performs general radiographic procedures.
- Acts in accordance with radiation safety guidelines and uses radiation protection whenever feasible.
- Assist the Radiologist in fluoroscopic procedures. Radiographer should not independently perform diagnostic fluoroscopic procedures for the purpose of interpretive fluoroscopy except for those procedures approved by the Chief Radiologist.
- May be responsible for specific areas within the department.
- In the absence of the Senior Radiographer or Area Supervisor, may be designated as reliever for their post.
- Responsible for delegated areas of authority and for instruction and supervision of ancillary personnel.
- Rotates within the department or other areas as assigned by the Chief Technician.
- Maintains orderliness and cleanliness on the area of assignment as assigned by the Chief Technician.
- Take part in 24 hours duty as required and or as needed.
- Provide special kills over and above those of basic grade Radiographers.
- Participate in the RAD-CQI activities of the department.
- Do other duties as assigned.
|Job Location:||Altaif, Saudi Arabia|
|Job Role:||Medical, Healthcare, and Nursing|
|Company Industry:||Medical Hospital|
|Career Level:||Entry Level|