طبيب نائب نساء وولادة _ Registrar- OBS & Gynaecology – Ministry of Defense -Medical Services Directorate
Duties and Responsibilities
• Abides by the Medical Staff Bylaws, Code of Medical Ethics, Rules and Regulations of the Medical Staff and those specific to the department.
• Provides the highest attainable standard of medical care for the patients for whom he/she is responsible.
• Carries out a full range of inpatient and outpatient clinical duties as assigned by the Consultant/Senior Registrar in accordance with individually approved clinical privileges.
• Participates in on-call duties as required by the department.
• Participates in the improvement of quality of patient care (Total Quality Management Programme, Quality Assessment Improvement Programme) as applicable.
• Instructs and guides when necessary junior medical staff in the overall care of patients, supervises their performance/work and contributes to the training and teaching activities in the department.
• Reports and discusses all unusual findings, complication or alterations in the management plan, with the Consultant/senior Registrar.
• Fulfills the requirements of the Saudi Council for Health Specialties with regard to continuing medical education.
• Works towards completing his post graduate training and obtaining the final part of his Board or Membership.
• Attends the Department’s Continuing Medical Education Programme.
• Participates in approved research projects.
• Shares the workload in his specialty during the absence of his colleagues.
o To acquire and maintain a valid certification in Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) and Advanced Life Support in Obstetrics (ALSO).
o Strives to improve his clinical expertise as well as standard of practice with regard to Morbidity and cost effectiveness.
o Participates in the major disaster plan of the hospital as indicated.
o Performs other applicable tasks and duties assigned within the realm of his/her knowledge, skills and abilities, within the hospital and/or affiliated medical facilities.
|Job Location:||Alkharj, Saudi Arabia|
|Job Role:||Medical, Healthcare, and Nursing|
|Company Industry:||Public Administration|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|