فني أشعة بمستشفى القوات المسلحة بالهدا – Ministry of Defence -Medical Services Directorate
Duties and Responsibilities
- Performs all routine radiological examinations un-aided, special procedures and fluoroscopic studies with the Radiologist and to make sure that it is properly processed and that the images are allocated to the Radiologist for reporting thru PACS/RIS.
- Determine patient’s x-ray needs by reading requests or instructions from requesting physician and radiologist.
- Explain procedures to patients to reduce anxieties and to obtain cooperation.
- Operate mobile x-ray equipment in operating room, emergency room, or at bedside.Male Radiographers are assigned in Operating Room to operate the C-Arm and mobile
- x-ray equipment during operative radiological procedures.
- Checks the x-ray machines for basic standard operation and reports any malfunction of the machine to the Area Supervisor or directly to Siemens Engineer if necessary.
- To ensure an adequate knowledge and use of radiation protection procedures for both staff and patients in all examination performed by good selection of machine and radiation exposures as to regulate the quality (KVP) and quantity (MAS).
- To ensure that patient’s identification are correct in order to reliably identify the
- individual as the person for whom the service or x-ray examination is intended.
- Correct manual marker should be used all the time to ensure the correct laterality of the patient.
- To consults the Radiologist if further views are needed or any query regarding the requested x-ray examination.
- To participate in 24 hour shift schedule as required.
- To be ALERT and be ready at all times when a Code or a Disaster Plan is called upon.
- Communicating with the patient and other staff in English or Arabic.
|Job Location:||Altaif, Saudi Arabia|
|Job Role:||Medical, Healthcare, and Nursing|
|Company Industry:||Medical Hospital|
|Career Level:||Entry Level|