Assistant Audiology – King Fahad Medical City
To assist in the daily operations of the Audiology Unit.
1. Integral member of the healthcare Team.
2. Assist the Audiologist with the assessment of young children.
3. Assist the Audiologist with the bedside assessment of patients; prepare the equipment to be taken to the ward, ensure all required items are ready to go, assist with the assessment.
4. Assist the Audiologist with the fitting of amplification devices.
5. Perform automated auditory brainstem response (ABR) screenings on infants.
6. Perform electroacoustic analysis of hearing aids to determine functionality.
7. Prepare the ABR and VNG room for assessments, ensuring clean sheets and all necessary available and accessible for the assessment.
Educational and Experience Requirements:
B.A (Special Education, English Literature, Education or any Humanitarian arts studies) – NO experience required
2 yrs Diploma – NO experience required
1 yr Diploma – at least minimum of 1 yr. experience
Highschool – at least minimum of 3 yrs. experience
|Job Location:||Riyadh, Saudi Arabia|
|Job Role:||Medical, Healthcare, and Nursing|
|Company Industry:||Healthcare, other|