Assistant Internal Audit Manager – Binzagr Co.
• Ensure successful completion of assigned internal audit engagements as per the agreed audit plan and timeline.
• Assist in reviewing the suitability of internal control design.
• Extract and analyze data from ERP to support audit team.
• Assisting with other audit matters and projects
• To act ethically and professionally towards his colleagues and management.
• Communicate findings to his line manager and draft audit observations.
• Maintain properly referenced audit working paper and ensure all audit observations reported are properly supported by working papers.
• Prepare daily summary of audit work performed and circulate to all concerned after consultation with line manager.
• Timely prepare and submit expense summary with supporting documents
• Assign jobs to staff auditors and supervise their work to ensure audit objectives are achieved effectively and efficiently.
• Provide feedback on performance of Internal Auditor reporting to him, on audit assignments, as applicable.
Contributes, as appropriate, in the year-end financial audit with the external auditor.
|Job Location:||Jeddah , Saudi Arabia|
|Job Role:||Accounting and Auditing|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|