Assistant Supply planning Manager – Basamh Trading Company
Implement and maintain Inventory and Material Management Strategies for all Finished Goods by regular review and optimization of inventory parameters and levels (e.g. reorder pt, safety stock, ABC categorization)
• Consultation with Production Schedulers regarding availability of production lines and approval of downtime at manufacturing sites.
• Place orders upon Manufacturing based upon agreed lead time and capacity availability
• Plan replenishment across the Distribution Centre network (DRP) by maintaining the accuracy of plans to reflect feasible replenish plans
• Conduct regular business and performance reviews with Demand Planners, Marketing and Manufacturing
• Identify and manage potential inventory obsolescence to minimize write-offs (finished goods and raw materials)
• Accountable for master data for Material Planning, Production and PIR/ Source lists for DRP.
• Review out of stock situations or shortage of supply issues and recommend mitigating actions
• PLM Project Management for Commercialization and Launch phase for selected project types
• Conduct root cause analysis for supply chain issues/variances and perform define corrective action plans to avoid re occurrence.
• Set up inventory targets for Raw Materials and Pack Components and monitor actual inventory levels vs. targets (in co-operation with vendor schedulers)
• Liaise with Marketing, Demand Planners and Manufacturing to validate feasibility of mid-long term supply plans (S&OP) for the products under own responsibility and recommend actions in case of issues
|Job Location:||Jeddah , Saudi Arabia|
|Job Role:||Logistics and Transportation|