Automotive Quality Assurance Manager – Global Management Solutions (GMS)
– Visit Network facilities to conduct monthly Standards Audits in order to record and report the quality of our facilities
– Complete visit report and standards scorecard for each visit in order to define actions needed
– Complete monthly report showing the outcome of all audits and circulate to all key stakeholders in order to monitor the standards implementation
– Identify and escalate any issues pertaining to HSSE and Life Safety to your LM
– Assist Network Development Manager and Facilities Maintenance Manager in prioritising Network Projects in line with Company objectives.
– Follow-up with stakeholders on progress of Submission and Approval process in order to minimise the time until the work/project is completed
– Inspect the final works and sign off manual and system driven Audit Documents
– Conduct constant monitoring and reporting of observed site issues to ensure the highest Retail housekeeping standards are maintained throughout our Network
– Develops and administers maintenance schedules and programs to meet established objectives relative to the repair, inspection, testing and servicing of the automotive vehicles and related
– Developing and managing a comprehensive asset utilization Plans, directs, evaluates and schedules all vehicle maintenance operations, programs, quality assurance and warranty administration of revenue vehicles, activities and Oversees maintenance of all vehicle stations.
|Job Location:||Riyadh, Saudi Arabia|
|Job Role:||Maintenance, Repair, and Technician|
|Company Industry:||Motor Vehicle Passenger Transport|
|Monthly Salary:||US $10,000|