Brand and Customer Manager – Oncology (Saudi)
MSD is a global health care leader with a diversified portfolio of prescription medicines, vaccines and animal health products. Today, we are building a new kind of healthcare company – one that is ready to help create a healthier future for all of us.
Our ability to excel depends on the integrity, knowledge, imagination, skill, diversity and teamwork of an individual like you. To this end, we strive to create an environment of mutual respect, encouragement and teamwork. As part of our global team, you’ll have the opportunity to collaborate with talented and dedicated colleagues while developing and expanding your career.
1. Creates overall strategy for given products, identifies the market needs, determines the corresponding market share, establishes and implements local product strategy and tactics
2. Develops and implements long and short term marketing plans which optimally correspond to the realization of the budgeted sales
3. Implement and coordinate the marketing activities of the given products in all registered indications so that resources are utilised in the most efficient way
4. Proposes innovative access activities, supporting and collaborating with the Market Access team
5. Prepares, in conjunction with the sales team sales and costs budget and forecasts for given product
6. Constantly reviews given product’s plans in light of changing commercial and financial circumstances in line with the global strategies in order to introduce & expand use of the product
7. Coordinates the communication of given product -related information/messages across the organisation
8. Maintains and develops organisation culture, values and reputation in the given product market with employees, customers, suppliers, partners and official external bodies
9. Contributes to the overall BU strategy through proactive participation & teamwork
10. Gathers & reviews Competitive Intelligence information
11. Achieves defined sales targets for allocated products, while maintaining the level of defined product promotion costs
12. Pre-budget discussions with Marketing and Sales team members and other relevant collaborators in Annual budgeting within the agreed time period: sales and product promotion cost forecast. Monthly monitoring of budget implementation.
13. Keeps fully informed of and communicates all sales developments. Permanently searches for new clients and possibilities for further product growth
14. Keeps informed of and communicates all matters related to registration, inventory, distribution and use of the given product(s) and acts accordingly in order to ensure achieving overall product objectives.
15. Challenge the teams and functional area management in other Departments to ensure that all business and strategic issues have been addressed
16. Keeps in permanent contact with the field force team members. Providing needed coaching and support
17. Develops & maintains contacts with the TAEs
18. Establishes supports and/or participates in the running of local and international events (symposia) following the agreed policies.
19. Works with the Medical team to establish an appropriate Product Medical Strategy
20. Ensure that all customer profiles are accurate and continuously updated on the corporate CRM system
|Job Location:||Riyadh, Saudi Arabia|
|Company Industry:||Pharmaceutical; Healthcare, Practitioner and Technician; Medical/Hospital|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|