Business Development Director
+20 years of experience out of which 8-10 years in KSA in Oil & Gas, Power, Utilities, and Petrochem industries. His proven record must have at least (10) years as a Manager. This is the requirements for Director Position. Note: Less number of experience but not less than (15) years can be considered but for Manager Position.
• Locates or proposes potential business deals by contacting potential partners; discovering and exploring opportunities.
• Screens potential business deals by analyzing market strategies, deal requirements, potential, and financials; evaluating options; resolving internal priorities; recommending equity investments.
• Develops negotiating strategies and positions by studying integration of new venture with company strategies and operations; examining risks and potentials; estimating partners’ needs and goals.
• Closes new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with business operations.
• Protects organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
• Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
• Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
|Job Location:||Dammam, Saudi Arabia|
|Job Role:||Mechanical Engineering|
|Nationality:||United Arab Emirates; Egypt; India; Jordan; Philippines; Pakistan; United Kingdom; United States|