Business Development Manager – Source2Hire
- Develop business plan(s) containing market analysis, economical feasibility and risk assessment, and update semi-annually
- Assess market demands for services and evaluate potential business prospects.
- Develop and update marketing and sales plan for marketing and sale of company services, and undertake marketing and sales activities on behalf of the company.
- Perform marketing planning to ensure that services are rendered in a scheduled, controlled, and business like manner.
- Prepare and distribute, request for proposals, proposals, services agreements and evaluate proposals and offer received and submit recommendation to the General Manager.
- Negotiate contracts with industries and other potential clients.
- Promote company’s services / business in accordance with pre-determined plan approved by the General Manager.
- Provides reports for the General Manager covering marketing status and forecasts.
- Other tasks as directed by the General Manager.
|Job Location:||Jubail, Saudi Arabia|