Category Production Manager – Sauces & Fine Foods – Basamh Industrial Co. Ltd.
KEY ACCOUNTABILITY & ACTIVITIES
1. Leads all Production teams and coaches them to meet daily productions plan targets as well as maximizing initiatives on optimal cost reduction.
2. Develops and maintains a quality conscious attitude among employees. Ensure all products are produced within GMP guidelines as per Food Safety requirements.
3. Controls the category Production department budget while striving at all times to manage workforce utilization and process controls and optimization.
4. Achieves good results on all Production related KPI’s mainly costs, quality, and inventories avoiding any out of stock situation in the market.
5. Creates cost savings opportunities manages headcount in the Function according to the needs and contributes to the company’s profit.
6. Participates in making decisions regarding the Production unit layout, size and range of products, participate in the work processes to ensure smooth Production.
7. Develops & Manages the performance of all production lines & people to achieve all KPI targets
8. Constantly seek new ways to improve production lines, production efficiency and cost effectiveness to control production cost to achieve more profitability.
9. Ensures TPM goals and targets are delivered on time related to category production Dep with right quality.
10. Drives 5S throughout the areas, ensures auditing & events take place in partnership with the assigned personnel.
11. Improves the business by eliminating wasteful activities, reducing variation and optimizing system performance.
12. Ensures that category production department meets and implements the company’s standard manufacturing procedures, standard operating procedures and practices.
13. Coordinates with planning Dep to consolidate the required needs to support the production requirements of the department.
14. Ensures that all policies and procedures of health and food safety are properly implemented in the production department to ensure safety for our employees.
15. Provides timely reports to keep the management appropriately informed of Dep performance with respect to productivity, Quality, waste, Resource planning, safety hygiene, spare part spending vs. budgeting reconciliation.
16. Drives for excellence and support operators and staff in their tasks focusing on safety of people.
17. Ensures maintenance are implemented in all production lines as per the 52 maintenance schedule
18. Maintains high levels of coordination and communication with other departments head.
19. Develops and execute the yearly production plan to achieve the business objectives related to production volumes, costs and quality, etc.
20. Ensures that the development, evaluation, improvement of manufacturing processes are properly documented and applied.
21. Improves safety record by addressing both physical and employee safety issues as well as housekeeping in all areas.
22. Provides supports and flexibility to the management to support the business.
|Job Location:||Jeddah , Saudi Arabia|
|Company Industry:||Manufacturing and Production|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|