Chief Accountant – Talentify
Our Client is a prestigious Oil and Gas Servicing, family-owned company which has been operating for close to 30 years now, based in Al Khobar, Saudi Arabia. It builds its philosophy on pillars like trust and respect, integrity and responsibility, tradition and innovation. They are proud to serve their customers in four business areas including industrial services, system integrations, commerce and environmental solutions. Due to their expansion, we were entrusted to find an outstanding Chief Accountant professional for them.
Reporting to the CFO the Chief Accountant will lead financial administration, business planning, and budgeting. They will be responsible for the implementation and management of the financial policy and direction of the Group while also being an active participant in, and support of, the organization’s overall strategy.
Responsible for all aspects of financial control and reporting, the Chief Accountant is the link between the accounting department and upper management. Through analysis of accounting data, the Chief Accountant should highlight, and recommend improvements for underperforming areas within the company creating efficiencies and reducing costs to maximize working capital for business growth. The Chief Accountant oversees financial reports ensuring compliance with industry legislation, GAAP, and Regulatory Guidelines.
Main job responsibilities
• Provide clarity and support through financial/business analysis/benchmarks to the CFO to facilitate the decision making process
• Financial modeling and meaningful information consolidation
• Ensuring accurate forecast (including implementation of new forecasting models)
• Maintain accurate financial records for the Business
• Ensure inter-group trading is monitored and effectively recorded
• Driving standardization and harmonization across the Group
• Prepare and interpret monthly management accounts and annual reports
• Implement financial plans
• Assess and manage risks
• Reconcile balance sheets
• Analyze margins
• Manage budgets
• Handle debtors, analyze and reduce debtor days
• Monitor cash flows statements and predict future trends
• Develop external relationships, for example; solicitors, bankers, auditors, etc.
• Arrange new sources of finance and debt facilities
• Keep on top of changes in regulation and legislation
|Job Location:||Khobar, Saudi Arabia|
|Job Role:||Accounting and Auditing|