- Provide direction to resolve field related problems around the Civil structural , issue repair procedures, alternatives, testing routine.
- Develop procedures asset plan as per Civil Standard, provide technical support and participate in risk analysis for Civil equipment,
- Liaises with other parties and staff in various departments and sections in order to obtain,
discuss and evaluate data on Civil.
- Maintain constant awareness of progress on assigned projects; inspect maintenance special
- Establish required spare parts as needed [or timely repairs t mechanical equipment considering factors such as actual and/or Develops minor plant design modifications (proactive maintenance) to resolve or obviate Civil problems.
- Provide technical support for unit turnarounds.
- Conduct survey for the Civil equipment.
- Provide assistance to the maintenance designer in obtaining field drawings for maintenance related projects.
- Should have worked with major projects with experience in Project initiation, Planning, Execution, Monitoring & Controlling and Closing.
- Should be conversant with engineering Drawings, Engineering Standards and
knowledge of ASTM, ACI and IBC codes.
- Should have interpersonal and Leadership qualities, Analytical Ability, decision-making and conflict resolution skills.
- Should be able to interact with other disciplines like Mechanical, Instruments, Process, Electrical, Operations etc.
|Job Location:||Eastern Province, Saudi Arabia|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|