Commercial Advisor III – YASREF
1. Work closely with OME teams to gather information about estimated production capacity and production costs.
2. Assist the Marketing department with advisory issues related to planning, coordinating and reporting of marketing activities, achievement and retention initiatives.
3. Evaluate Global contracts and revenue activities related to the portfolio and prepare management reports.
4. Contribute to the development of the current fiscal marketing strategy and ensure all activities are on sales target and plan.
5. Implements a marketing plan. Initiate and propose positive push and pull activities with the sales team and track all marketing initiatives and create weekly/monthly reports.
6. Review media reports, related industry journals, and relevant literature, make reports on some negotiates terms of an agreement under the supervision of his superiors.
7. Support in formulation of marketing activities or policies to promote products or services, working with internal departments.
8. Collect information related to sales volume from relevant departments to develop appropriate allocation plans.
9. Receive production orders from ARAMCO/SINOPEC and forward to respective OME teams.
10.Coordinate with OME teams to set production levels and delivery deadlines as per ARAMCO/SINOPEC needs as well as YASREF plant capacity.
11. Ensure accurate and timely delivery of production to ARAMCO/SINOPEC.
12. Build strong relationships with counterparts at ARAMCO/SINOPEC and ensure continuous satisfaction with YASREF products and services.
13. Resolve any delays in delivery to customers or any customer complaints with respect to product or service quality and escalate major complaints to management.
14. Coordinate in delivery to customers or any customer complaints with respect to product or service quality, and escalate major complaints to Management.
15. Perform other job-related duties as assigned by the supervisor.
|Job Location:||Yanbu, Saudi Arabia|