– Maintain sanitation, health, and safety standards in work areas.
– Clean food preparation areas, cooking surfaces, and utensils.
– Operate large-volume cooking equipment such as grills, deep-fat fryers, or griddles.
– Verify that prepared food meets requirements for quality and quantity.
– Read food order slips or receive verbal instructions as to food required by patron, and prepare and cook food according to instructions.
– Wash, cut, and prepare foods designated for cooking.
– Measure ingredients required for specific food items being prepared.
– Cook and package batches of food which are prepared to order or kept warm until sold.
– Cook the exact number of items ordered by each customer, working on several different orders simultaneously.
|Job Location:||Riyadh, Saudi Arabia|
|Job Role:||Hospitality and Tourism|
|Company Industry:||Catering/Food Services/Restaurants|
|Career Level:||Entry Level|