Compensation and Benefits Officer – SAMACO Automotive Career Site
Job Listing No: 9740000
- Maintain all necessary personnel records to effectively monitor sickness levels, implementation of equal opportunities policies, staffing levels etc.
- Input and maintain HR Information System data including annual leave, sick leave,.. etc.
- Process the company monthly payroll.
- Coordinate with the Accounting Department for all the payroll activities.
- Coordinate the implementation of incentive schemes for managers and staff to ensure that these achieve their objectives.
- Maintain a comprehensive salary, reward and benefits data for the company employees to ensure that decisions are made in the light of the best possible information.
- Communicate with the third parties to get the required research about the compensation comparison for each position as per the market.
- Update the department & company organization structure.
- Maintain and coordinate employee recognition programs.
- Keep up to date with developments in the field of reward to ensure that the company continues to apply the best reward practices.
- Process the end of service benefits for terminated / resigned employees.
|Job Location:||Jeddah , Saudi Arabia|
|Job Role:||Human Resources and Recruitment|
|Career Level:||Entry Level|
To Apply, Please Login ADVERTISEMENTS
Similar Jobs For "Compensation and Benefits Officer – SAMACO Automotive Career Site"
Note: This job listing with titled "Compensation and Benefits Officer – SAMACO Automotive Career Site" was indexed from different job portals. This job might be expired or closed for accepting CV's so we suggest to browse it from the new jobs menu of this site. Our website is an open community website for assisting job seeker so if you found some broken links or error in our site don't hesitate to contact us to fix the issue. Thank you for using our free services.