• Perform physical counts/inventories for all outlets.
• F&B monthly “Cost Analysis Report”
• Month-end F&B Reconciliation report.
• Menu / Recipe Costing.
• Cost Comparison survey with other competitors on quarterly basis.
• Perform market survey and compile a report for management report.
• Issue Daily Food Cost Report.
• Prepare P&L for F&B promotions
• Checking inventory invoices on daily basis.
• Control the stores and ensure accurate inventory procedures.
• Evaluate the cost and quality of suppliers’ products and services.
• Alert heads of department on slow-moving goods and goods nearing expiry dates.
• Ensure wastage is limited and product ordering is altered accordingly.
• Prepare comprehensive reports of costs.
• Ensure goods are accompanied by proper documentation.
• Check all incoming goods ordered by the company that was meant for storage.
• Coordinate the bidding process, including developing quotation requests, arranging for advertising, analyzing bids, and selecting or recommending vendors or contractors.
• Control costs and take necessary corrective actions in case of deviation of the average costs.
• Reduce product cost by implementing new strategies and adhering to the brands cost control structures.
• Coordinate with concerned departments on managing costs.
• Manage and facilitate quarterly performance evaluations on the related departments concerning costs.
• Prepare Cost reduction plan and monitor and analyze the cost on a daily basis.
|Job Location:||Riyadh, Saudi Arabia|
|Job Role:||Finance and Investment|
|Company Industry:||Catering/Food Services/Restaurants|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|