Dermatologist And Cosmetology – Dr. Maha Dahlan clinic
– Conduct complete skin examination.
– Diagnose and treat skin conditions such as acne, dandruff, athlete’s foot, moles, psoriasis, and skin cancer.
– Counsel patients on topics such as the need for annual dermatologic screenings, sun protection, skin cancer awareness, or skin and lymph node self-examinations.
– Diagnose and treat pigmented lesions such as common acquired nevi, congenital nevi, dysplastic nevi, Spitz nevi, blue nevi, and melanoma.
– Perform incisional biopsies to diagnose melanoma.
– Perform skin surgery to improve appearance, make early diagnoses, or control diseases such as skin cancer.
– Prescribe hormonal agents or topical treatments such as contraceptives, spironolactone, antiandrogens, oral corticosteroids, retinoids, benzoyl peroxide, and antibiotics.
– Provide dermabrasion or laser abrasion to treat atrophic scars, elevated scars, or other skin conditions.
– Provide therapies such as intralesional steroids, chemical peels, and comodo removal to treat age spots, sun damage, rough skin, discolored skin, or oily skin.
– Recommend diagnostic tests based on patients’ histories and physical examination findings.
– Conduct clinical or basic research.
– Conduct or order diagnostic tests such as chest radiographs (x-rays), microbiologic tests, and endocrinologic tests.
– Evaluate patients to determine eligibility for cosmetic procedures such as liposuction, laser resurfacing, and microdermabrasion.
– Refer patients to other specialists, as needed.
– Record patients’ health histories.
|Job Location:||Jeddah , Saudi Arabia|
|Job Role:||Medical, Healthcare, and Nursing|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|