Director Of Operations – Catering, Food Services & Hospitality – KSA
– Involving everything from large scale catering, hospitals, schools, educational sectors, on & off shore catering…etc
– To lialise with Operations Managers, Site/Area Managers to ensure that the business delivers the standards required.
– Responsible for driving efficiency into all the sites.
– Deliver commitments in accordance with the compnay’s expectations.
– Continually bring added value to the contracts though innovation and pro-activeness.
– Provide Support and input to the bid process for new business and re-tenders.
– Provide solutions to operations challenges.
– Support new business mobilisations.
– Provide support to Operations Managers, Company’s Site/Area Managers across the sites and projects.
– Work with the management and markeing teams to ensure that food offers remain innovative, in line with the market trends and that the right solutions are in place.
– Work with the Operations Managers to ensure they deliver consistent quality food and customer service standards to the agreed contract specification and requirements as measured by both qualitative and financial targets.
– Carry out unit audits to measure progress in line with the Compnay requirements.
– A passion for delivering excellence through understanding the Company values and brand standards and ensure these are delivered across the business.
– Foster positive working relationships with managers and clients across the business to ensure effective team dynamics and resource efficiencies as well as consistency for customor.
– Participate in training staff to ensure that they are trained in all legal/statutory aspectsd, Company policies and procedures and in the delivery of a customer focussed service.
– Create a culture where continual improvement is actively encouraged and recognised.
– Ensure all reporting is timely and accurate.
– Drive revenue opportunities i.e. new business, additional services via organic growth, cash sales and labour efficiencies to maximise gross operating profit.
– Play a key part in the contract bid process for both new business and re-tenders for existing business.
– Manage new contract mobilisations through to handover to Operatoins Managers.
– Compile proposals and recommendations to improve operations.
– Review customer satisfaction results and work with the Operations Managers and Unit Business Managers to implement actions to improve levels of service as appropriate.
|Job Location:||Dammam, Saudi Arabia|
|Company Industry:||Catering, Food Service, & Restaurant|
|Monthly Salary:||US $7,000|