Driver Haramain High Speed Train (Spanish operator company) – Mena Business Investment Group
THIS POST REQUIRE TRAINING PERIOD (9 to 12 months Remunerated) IN MEDINA, TO UNDERSTAND AND LEARN HOW TO USE AND DRIVE A HIGH SPEED TRAIN.
THIS JOB REQUIRES WORKERS ENGAGED FOR UPCOMING YEARS
– Perform functions corresponding to driving high-speed trains necessary for rail operations
– Conducting a comprehensive management train
– Monitor and control all systems, including comfort and performance made by themselves or by third means, in order to ensure service quality.
– Be responsible for overseeing the correct execution of the service by the operating staff
– Making the necessary checks regarding the status of service and proper operation of rail vehicles.
– Driving all trains Meca-Medina AVE.
– Perform engaging and disengaging maneuvers necessary for the operation and own operations of railway activity
THE DRIVER MUST UNDERSTAND:
1. understand the specific conditions for exercising the profession of driver, its importance, and demands both professional and personal (long periods of work, being away from home, etc.),
2. apply staff safety rules,
3. identify rolling stock,
4. know and accurately apply a working method,
5. identify the various reference documents and application
6. learn behaviors which are compatible with the critical responsibilities of security,
7. know the procedures applicable in the event of accident victims,
8. distinguish the hazards involved in railway operations in general,
9. know the existence of the various principles of traffic safety,
10. apply the basic principles of electrotechnology.
11. To exercise maximum responsibility and regulatory hierarchy on the train in terms relating to the movement and undiminished security responsibilities conferred on other groups in the commercial sector tasks.
12. Perform functions inherent in driving trains on the line AV necessary for railway operation.
13. Give technical and commercial support to customers and to the bodies designated by the enterprise.
14. Coordination and cooperation on access and lowering the train travelers. Direct transshipments to incidents may arise and prepare appropriate reports to the control center or station controller of any deficiency or incident as soon as possible and correcting those for which you are trained and prior authorization Control Center.
15. Run the coupling and uncoupling operations station.
16. Provide theoretical and practical training and accompany students on the train
17. Collaborate with the Control Center in case of need for advice to other drivers.
|Job Location:||Medina, Saudi Arabia|
|Job Role:||Logistics and Transportation|
|Monthly Salary:||US $2,000|
|Career Level:||Entry Level|