Electrical Engineer – solar power / مهندس كهربائي – طاقة شمسية – Resorts Holding – Lafontaine
1. Be the main contact for potential customers, understanding their needs and recommending the most appropriate solutions in cooperation with Onera Systems design team
2. Prepare and submit complete Technical and commercial Package for projects
3. Be the main contact for Saudi electricity company (SEC) to qualify (KEY) as a vendor in current and future solar application.
4. Participates to solar budget and planning for KSA targets
5. Participate in the identification and development of new business opportunities and which support the on-going viability of the Onera as a leading Group.
6. Contribute to the on-going direction of the business as a member of the management team, thereby ensuring that the policies and practices adopted secure Onera objectives.
7. Maintains and develops the sales methodologies and approaches to reflect customer needs and market pressures for self and subordinates.
8. Maintains up-to-date customer and competitor database, which provides essential reference material to the Sales and Marketing Division, Management and appropriate direction of the business.
9. Ensure that the policies of the Company are fully known and understood by all sales engineers, assist and instruct representatives in regard to these matters.
|Job Location:||Jeddah , Saudi Arabia|
|Job Role:||Electrical Engineering|
|Career Level:||Fresh Graduate|