English Language Instructor
Saudi Academy is a reputable organization with a long history in the field of language teaching, professional and vocational qualification as well. The academy has several locations spread over Saudi Arabia, among which are of course Riyadh, Jeddah and Dammam. Our locations cover different language projects and more expansions are to be expected soon.
Saudi Academy is looking to hire native English teachers and instructors, British and American. The accepted candidates will be teaching the intensive English courses to prepare
applicants of university students.
Tentative courses to teach:
– Bachelor Degree in the English Language or in Education
– Master Degree, CELTA or TESOL is a plus
– A minimum experience of 3 years
– Use of technology in the classroom
– Experience in managing classes
– High social skills and communication
– Desire and flexibility to deal with a different culture
– Openness for receiving teacher training if needed
– Ability to handle multicultural classes
– Ability to adapt to new cultures
– Knowledge in student discipline in a classroom
– Willingness to accept feedback
A competitive remuneration package will be offered (monthly salary, social security, medical insurance, savings fund, holiday bonus, vacation bonus, food coupons, and relocation help) in Saudi Riyal.
These positions are available in different locations in KSA: Riyadh, Jeddah & Dammam . However, other locations in KSA as well can be of possible in the future.
1 year contract, and renewal for 1 additional year based on performance evaluations. We offer visa assistance.
Applicants are requested to submit
their applications electronically in a single PDF file
1) Letter of interest in which you specify your teaching interests
2) Curriculum vitae, must be included, (with the subject: Native English
At Saudi Academy, we work under a principle of equal opportunities and we do not discriminate on the basis of ethnicity, nationality, gender, sexual
orientation, marital status, health status, religious beliefs, political doctrine or disability.
|Job Location:||Riyadh, Saudi Arabia|
|Company Industry:||Education, Training, and Library|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
|Nationality:||United Kingdom; United States|