Enterprise Risk Management – Devoteam
Job Listing No: 9740000
- Provide support to initiative’s and project managers to identify and address risks and issues as described in the Risk and Issue Management Plans. Includes the processes for identifying, analyzing, tracking, and evaluating responses to risks and issues identified by the project.
- Work closely with project management team to ensure identifying issues and risks that need to be documented.
- Monitor and review critical risks across the program and provide recommendations to concerned parties and ensure risks are appropriately addressed on a timely basis
Ensure that initiatives’ and projects related risks and issues are updated on regular basis and ensure proper escalation is undertaken when needed.
- Review the Risk and Issue management plans and incorporates any required updates.
- Ensure that risk-related and issue-related documentation are maintained in the PMIS.
|Job Location:||Riyadh, Saudi Arabia|
|Company Industry:||Consulting Services|
To Apply, Please Login ADVERTISEMENTS
Similar Jobs For "Enterprise Risk Management – Devoteam"
Note: This job listing with titled "Enterprise Risk Management – Devoteam" was indexed from different job portals. This job might be expired or closed for accepting CV's so we suggest to browse it from the new jobs menu of this site. Our website is an open community website for assisting job seeker so if you found some broken links or error in our site don't hesitate to contact us to fix the issue. Thank you for using our free services.