Environmental Consultant – Fugro-Suhaimi Ltd.
The Environmental Consultant shall support the Consulting Services in the delivery of water projects, hydrogeological studies, hydrology studies, environmental assessment or environmental input into multi-disciplinary Engineering projects. Primarily this will be terrestrial based however some projects may have marine elements
• Providing support to the Water consulting team
• Providing environmental or ecology and/or site survey support
• Providing a supporting role in the development, reporting, and consultation for environmental impact assessment.
• Providing technical and commercial support to the preparation of tender documents
• Responsible for drafting sections of environmental reports or Environmental Statements.
• Responsible for drafting soil and groundwater interpretive reports
• Liaising with clients and providing project update information to aid tracking of project progress and budgets.
• Providing assistance and undertaking specific task allocated by Senior Environmental Scientists or service line lead
|Job Location:||Dammam, Saudi Arabia|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|