Facility Supervisor – Alert HR Solutions
Our client is a rehabilitation and long-term care provider, with facilities in UAE and now opening their first clinic in Saudi. They provide multidisciplinary and intensive rehabilitation for individuals suffering from neurological problems in subacute, post-acute and long-term care settings.
Duties & Responsibilities:
Our client is hiring a Facility Supervisor, with specific healthcare facility experience.
• Supervises and coordinates the day-to-day maintenance and repair of buildings, grounds, and associated equipment;
• Oversees staff that installs, inspects, repairs, and maintains building systems, including mechanical, electrical, plumbing, HVAC, safety, and waste management;
• Tracks facilities service requests and ensures requests are completed within established timelines and quality standards;
• Schedules and ensures completion of preventative maintenance;
• Maintains a safe and effective working environment;
|Company Industry:||Healthcare, other|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|