Final Quality Controller – SAMACO Automotive Career Site
- This position is responsible to conduct the final check on all work carried out in all customer’s cars to ensure efficiency.
Major Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure faultless work through continuous quality control and the employment of suitable test methods and means following the instructions of the manufacturer.
- Carry out the necessary road tests to ensure efficiency and rectify defects.
- Check the general condition of the customer’s vehicle and record faults that were not covered in the work order.
- Observe product quality and report damage cases.
- Inform the Workshop Controller of possible further sales of maintenance, repairs, parts, accessories, and vehicles.
- Use Factory dedicated portals to perform and record all Quality checks.
- Liaise with Team Members for any delays and updates on customers vehicles
- Assist Team leader in technical diagnosis.
- Prepare monthly reports to the Service manager to pinpoint areas of improvement for both the total company and individuals.
Note: This job description shall include, but is not necessarily limited to the above duties. May temporarily perform other duties assigned to maintain operations and services.
|Job Location:||Riyadh, Saudi Arabia|
|Job Role:||Quality Control|
|Company Industry:||Automotive Dealership & Distributor|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|