Forklift Driver – Mazola
- Fill the daily Forklift Check List before the start of Job and report any abnormalities.
- Strict compliance with Forklift Operating Guidelines & Good Warehousing Practices.
- Check the condition of all incoming materials, report any damages to the Supervisor before unloading.
- Store RM & PM in the assigned Location after confirming the GRN # and affixing hold sticker.
- Replace released stickers with hold stickers after approval of material by QC.
- Issue RM/PM to production department on time as per material request form on FIFO basis.
- Issue only Q/C released materials having released sticker to Production Dept.
- Ensure the materials & pallets are cleaned and properly dusted before issuing to production.
- Assist during physical inventories for stock taking.
- Check, receive and sort the return Materials from Production Lines in the assigned place.
- Loading finish foods as per loading request filling date, Qty, Pallet Number and Lot number.
- Check the packing slip & ensure loading of correct pallet as mentioned in loading request.
- Receive finish goods from Production and update the Production acknowledgement form.
- Prior inspection of delivery vehicles
- Strict Compliance with Companies Safety and Quality requirements.
- Safeguard and protect company’s property.
- Keep the work area clean and safe.
- Ensure safe forklift operation at all times and strict compliance of safety rules.
- Co-operate and Coordinate with Maintenance, Production and Quality personnel.
- Production waste to be disposed in skip and to cover the skip lids after disposal.
- Keep the recyclable materials in the assigned area.
- Maintain the forklift as per the Forklift Maintenance Procedure & Check list.
- Forklift Keys to be kept in Warehouse Office Key Box or in Security if the office is closed.
- Don’t park the forklift in Aisle and Don’t Leave the forklift with keys.
- Don’t use faulty Forklift, immediately inform the supervisor.
- Empty the trash container in Warehouse at end of day’s work.
- Daily cleaning and Housekeeping of respective forklift operator in their work areas.
Any other duties as assigned by the direct manager.
|Job Location:||Yanbu, Saudi Arabia|
|Company Industry:||Food Production|
|Monthly Salary:||US $1,500|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|