Graphic Designer – RAFAL Real Estate Development Co. Ltd.
involved in all aspects of the marketing strategy with a strong focus on design; taking responsibility for producing various types of marketing collateral, communications and ensuring brand consistency across the company. will have a mix of creative, design and marketing skills and will be a self-motivated and highly organized individual who can manage several projects at once. They will also have the desire to come forward with new ideas and contribute to the bigger picture.
• Design marketing collateral, including firm brochures, invitations, announcements, newsletters, advertisements, promotional items, displays/signage, logos or “bugs,” and other marketing and business development collateral, in line with firm’s brand and visual identity.
• Help maintain and communicate the visual identity standards of the firm, including logos, fonts, photos and other graphics, conveying guidelines externally and internally.
• Provide design support for creation of PowerPoint templates and high-level presentations, with ability to understand and synthesize key themes into visuals.
• Working with other members of the team, take responsibility for maintaining and updating the firm’s library of artwork, photography and graphics.
• Help maintain department production calendar.
• Coordinate with outside design agencies, printers, videographers, photographers, and other outside vendors, as needed, to execute firm marketing materials and ensure consistency in quality and design.
• graphically support marketing communications strategies, initiatives and projects;
• assist with firm-wide brand management; and help coordinate and deploy marketing communications and templates firm wide, ensuring that all offices and personnel have updated materials and resources.
• Responsible for designs that are on strategy and reflect brand’s personality
• Take the lead on the design and production of high-quality marketing and communications collateral, including but not limited to presentations, case studies, sales data sheets, advertising, brochures, posters, and web graphics
• Artwork creation: brochures, adverts, flyers, business cards and other marketing collateral and
• preparing artwork for print where necessary
• Designing and producing highly creative, impactful presentations for new business pitches
• and client presentations
• Create e-shot designs for e-marketing campaigns
|Job Location:||Riyadh, Saudi Arabia|
|Job Role:||Design, Creative, and Arts|
|Company Industry:||Real Estate; Construction/Civil Engineering|
|Career Level:||Entry Level|