Group Internal Auditor – Al Qaryan
• Obtain understanding over assigned audit and prepare audit test steps over the assigned
• Perform audit tests and prepare working papers in accordance with professional IIA standards.
• Evaluate the adequacy of process design and the effectiveness of controls in meeting business and control objectives. Identify and document control and process weaknesses and provide evidential support for findings
• Propose value added recommendations to address control weaknesses and/or process inefficiencies
• Draft audit findings and makes recommendations for the correction of unsatisfactory conditions, improvements in operations and reductions in cost.
• Organize and reference work papers for review.
• Participate in closing meetings with auditee at the end of fieldwork, providing clear explanations for identified issues and to obtain management corrective action along with target implementation date.
• Carry out follow-up for audit recommendation on timely manner.
• Assists in the performance of special reviews, audits or investigations based on management request.
• Performs other assignments or duties as may be assigned including physical Inventory counts, Fixed asset counts, cash counts, and branch audits.
• Performs Branch operational Audits.
• Perform the analysis over the financials and trial balance.
• Assist internal auditor / Senior Internal auditor in audits / assignments.
|Job Location:||Dammam, Saudi Arabia|
|Job Role:||Accounting and Auditing|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
|Nationality:||India; Sri Lanka; Philippines; Saudi Arabia|