Head of Cost Management (FE-PRECON) – Riyadh, KSA – Construction & Engineering Recruitment Specialist
- Assist others in developing a standard definition of area guidelines for use by all parties.
- Assist others in establishing project benchmarking and development of high-level project budget.
- Ensure project budgets are prepared, maintained, and adhered to; in cases of deviation, robustly and pro-actively implement corrective action as directed.
- Preparation of order of costs estimates at project appraisal stage based on land use massing table, GFAs, GCAs, etc.
- Preparation of cost plan at the various design stages. The cost plan will either be intermediate, preliminary, or substantive depending on the design stage and available information.
- Participation in value engineering exercises and value engineering workshops
- Carry out cost comparisons of alternative design solutions
- Preparation of a pre-tender estimates.
- Assist others in developing the soft costs budgets, project contingencies, inflation for the development feasibility model.
- Prepare cash flow forecasts.
About the position:
- We have a long list of Project Management Consulting and Main Contracting companies who are always looking for Top Candidates for their future projects across the GCC Region!
- Our new platform will allow us to represent you like never before. Our consultants will be out there with the sole mission to bring you options with your favorite employers. Once you have matched any of our opportunities, one of our consultants will contact you to discuss the role further.
- Should your skills and experience match our initial requirements, your profile will automatically be added on our AI system, FifthEdge, and you will receive a welcome email confirmation within the next 24-48 hours.
Please note that it is vital that you complete your profile on the site and your contact details are updated so we can easily reach you once we have finalized the roles.
|Job Location:||Riyadh, Saudi Arabia|
|Company Industry:||Civil Engineering|