Head of Special (Forensic) Audit – Sofomation FZ
One of Our Renowned Client in Saudi Arabia is hiring Head of Special (Forensic) Audit
1. Performing advanced, specialized and/or managerial forensics and investigations in multiple disciplines
2. Being responsible for managing complex engagements for achieving forensic/investigations objectives and goals; performing critical project management duties in the planning, prioritizing, scheduling, and coordinating
3. Running forensic assignments, includes fact finding financial and non financial reviews, commercial disputes and anti bribery review and remediation exercises
4. Communicating or assists in communicating the results of engagements via written reports and oral presentations to the head of internal audit, Management and Audit Committee
5. Responsible for the provision of a professional internal auditing service, based on expert knowledge of risk assessment, across a range of specialist areas e.g. financial audit or IT/IS including contributing to strategic advice and planning.
6. Provide input to the development of corporate audit policy assisting the internal auditing department to fully support it.
7. Recommend and support internal audit standards that meet with national and international conventions as appropriate
8. Participates in the development of selected new business systems to help create effective internal controls
9. Produce high quality constructive audit analysis and reports, based on technical expertise, for senior management, Audit Committee, and the Board of Directors
1n/a. Recommend particular actions to be taken by line management whenever necessary.
11. Help to create effective interface with the finance and IT/ IS functions in order to gain maximum operational effectiveness from financial and IT / IS systems.
12. Deliver completed audits and audit reports within the allocated time budget and other resources
13. Develop staff through the use of coaching and development work with direct reports.
14. Directing the operational aspects of forensic and investigation engagements, including planning, coordinating and executing.
|Job Location:||Riyadh, Saudi Arabia|
|Job Role:||Accounting and Auditing|