Homeroom Teacher ( Saudi/Native Speaker) – Megamind/ISDC
• Provide all instruction to students
• Provide a variety of materials and resources for children to explore, manipulate and use, both in learning activities and in imaginative play.
• Prepare and implement lesson plans
• Organize and lead activities designed to promote physical, mental and social development, such as games, arts and crafts, music, and storytelling.
• Individualize curriculum to best fit the needs of current classroom dynamics and demographics
• Motivate students with enthusiastic and imaginative presentation
• Display the material planned in a manner appropriate for their ages and perceptual skills.
• Classroom behavioral management
• Establish and enforce rules for behavior, and procedures for maintaining order. Teach proper eating habits and personal hygiene.
• Communicate and partner effectively with parents and supervisors.
• Meet with parents and guardians to discuss their children’s progress and needs, determine their priorities for their children, and suggest ways that they can promote learning and development. Identify children showing signs of emotional, developmental, or health-related problems, and discuss them with supervisors, parents or guardians, and child development specialists.
• Provide the coordinator (and parents when required) with accurate weekly progress reports and end of quarter and semester reports. Maintain accurate and complete student records
• Observe and evaluate children’s performance, behavior, social and cognitive development, and physical health.
• Represent the brand of School in throughout the center and at community events
• Possess strong knowledge of procedures and methodology of School franchise
• Attend all staff meetings and training sessions.
• Confer with other staff members to plan and schedule lessons promoting learning, following approved curricula. Collaborate with other teachers and administrators in the development, evaluation, and revision of preschool programs.
• Supervise, evaluate, and plan for teacher assistants and volunteers
• Maintain a clean, safe and welcoming classroom equipment, materials, and supplies
• Perform administrative duties such as picture taking, videotaping and recording for media promotion and feedback to supervisor and parents.
|Job Location:||Jeddah , Saudi Arabia|
|Job Role:||Teaching and Academics|
|Company Industry:||Education, Training, and Library|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
|Nationality:||Bosnia and Herzegovina; Romania; Saudi Arabia; Ukraine; United Kingdom; South Africa|