HR Generalist – Air Products
At Air Products, we’ve been helping our customers to become more productive, energy efficient and sustainable for more than 75 years. With approximately 16,000 employees and operations in 50 countries, we serve customers across a wide range of industries from food and beverage to medical, energy and transportation. We supply a unique portfolio of atmospheric and process gases, equipment and services.
Based at our Technology Centre in Al Khobar, we are looking for an ambitious HR Generalist to join our team and support our dynamic growth plans in Saudi Arabia and enjoy a rewarding career HR.
As a HR Generalist, you will be responsible for:
- Providing HR Analytics to HR management;
- Reviewing / updating our HR Policies and Employee Handbook;
- Ensuring legal compliance for all HR related matters by working closely with the authorities and consultants (professional tax, provident fund, Labour Welfare, Employment Exchange Office, Gratuity) ;
- Following up on required activities and documentation related to probation, contract extension new hires, leavers etc.;
- Supporting the recruitment actions and leading the onboarding activities of new hires;
- Preparation and validation of full and final settlement for leavers;
- Keeping up to date with the local legislation;
- Supporting the HR team and management in coordinating training activities;
- Working closely with Payroll to make sure that payroll is accurately calculated and complies with the local legislation (validation, responding to queries);
- Preparing and validating payroll consolidation reports;
- Leave Management: Manage employee absences and leaves tracking, timekeeping database management and conducting regular audits;
- Management of HR related insurances and being the point of contact for employees and vendors.
|Job Location:||Khobar, Saudi Arabia|
|Job Role:||Human Resources and Recruitment|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|