HR Specialist (Saudi National)
We are looking for an HR Specialist to join our HR Team and take part in an exciting, challenging and rewarding experience where you will contribute a key role across HR functions. The successful candidate will provide a broad range of HR support of business objectives, strategic goals, and human resource initiatives and best practices that aligned with the overall business strategy of the company.
• Prepares induction programs for new employees and ensures proper recruitment and smooth on-boarding of new employee.
• Assists in developing job descriptions specifications, preparing job adverts, sourcing candidates, checking application forms, short listing, interviewing.
• Manage recruitment tools such as subscribed Job Portals, and development database of relevant CVs.
• Provides support in monitoring overall HR strategies, systems, policies and procedures across the organization
• Support to ensure compliance with HR policies, and adherence to compliance standards in all areas of responsibility.
• Ensures that the area of responsibility is properly managed and results are delivered in a timely manner.
• Ensure to deliver special projects objective, timetables and schedules; conducting research, developing and organizing information, fulfilling transactions.
• Research best practices, recommending new initiatives, following up on their implementation.
• Provides support to engaged with the employee processes (Performance, Development, Career Progression and Succession Planning) to ensure level of performance and capabilities of employees will meet current standards.
Training, Employee Retention & Career Development
• Support to create and designed different rewards & recognition programs.
• Participate in employees’ grievances and any related investigation by meeting the concerned employee and establishing conclusions/action plans to be taken.
• Provides support in designing and identifiying and implementation of training & development program needs of team within the organization.
|Job Location:||Riyadh, Saudi Arabia|
|Job Role:||Human Resources/Personnel|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|