HVAC Technician – ابراهيم القرشي
· Installing, maintaining, and repairing ventilation and air conditioning systems and equipment.
· Identifying maintenance risks on equipment.
· Diagnosing electrical and mechanical faults for HVAC systems.
· Cleaning, adjusting, and repairing systems, and performing preventive maintenance.
· Performing emergency repairs promptly and efficiently.
· Providing technical direction and on-the-job training for the maintenance team where needed.
· Keeping daily logs and records of all maintenance functions.
· Ensuring compliance with appliance standards and with Occupational Health and Safety Act.
· Assisting the general contractors with other tasks outside of HVAC maintenance.
|Job Location:||Jeddah , Saudi Arabia|
|Company Industry:||Retail & Wholesale|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|