Hydraulic Sale Engineer – Alaa for Industry (AFI)
– Responsible to drive the sales to exceed the given annual target on a monthly,
quarterly and annual basis. Increase customer retention, discover new clients
and develop a strong business relationships.
– Seek out and target new clients and new sales opportunities, initiate action plans to approach and secure new business for the division.
– Proactively manage customer requirements for on-time delivery taking into account lead-times, product specification changes and customer demand.
– Develop and maintain a strong working relationship with key contacts
– Identify short-term and long- range issues that must be addressed, providing information and commentary pertinent to deliberations, recommending options and courses of action implementing directives.
– Assist in preparing quotations, analyzing costs and sales, follow-up and maintaining client’s records.
– Arrange and conduct customer visits. Provide pre-sales presentation and technical demonstration
– Support marketing activities by attending trade shows, conferences and other marketing events. Assisting Marketing Department for any Marketing Survey data requirements.
– Responsible for sales invoicing and accounts receivable activities.
– Reporting daily issues and challenges to the Branch Manager for action and resolution.
– Reporting commercial feedback from the market to the commercial directors including pricing issues, delivery issues, competitors market analysis and pricing, trends within the market, warranty claims and customer preferred offerings.
– Liaising inquiries of non-standard products to the product support team for the quotation.
– Responsible for any new Baan Part Number Creation Request related to his
|Job Location:||Eastern Province, Saudi Arabia|
|Company Industry:||Industrial; Manufacturing and Production; Oil/Gas|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|