I&C Supervisor – Abengoa
“Main activities will be support I&C Superintendent as following but not limited for:
– Supervise the contractor and sub-contractor personnel to ensure contractor performs all work to agreed standards for safety, health and environment and to attaining high levels of HSE performance
– Responsible for the I&C scope to ensure the Contractor and sub-contractors perform the work to agreed scope of work, specifications and schedules all to an acceptable standard
– Participate in and advise on all I&C construction activities and initiatives
– Ensure the work is carried out in time and in accordance with scope of work, specification and quality requirement
– Ensure assigned scope of work is carried out without any significant HSE incidents
– Responsible for construction I&C activities through the contractors supervision in respect of HSE, method, working practices, quality and timely execution of the works
– Responsible for the I&C Project staff aspect of Risk Management to ensure all risks / opportunities are identified and appropriate controls/mitigations developed and implemented
– Ensure that construction hazards and risks are fully considered by designers and contractors and that appropriate mitigation actions are implemented and appropriate action taken
– To be fully familiar with the contractors methods of construction, schedule and procedure
– Monitor site activities for potential contractual / claims problems
– Endorse daily progress report and time sheets
– Detailing the work progress, number of contractor personnel and equipment available on site and other related items identified in the scope of work
– Ability to make independent decisions in the planning, organizing and coordinating to develop solutions to complex problems
– Experience with contractors and / or Operating Companies, in particular those involved in the construction of desalination plants.
Abengoa is an international company that applies innovative technology solutions for sustainable development in the energy and water sectors.
For our Desalination Plant in Shuaibah (KSA). The plant will have a potable water supply capacity 250,000 m3/day by reverse osmosis thus making Shuaibah III the largest desalination complex in the world. Supplying wáter to the areas of Jeddah and Makkah. In consortium with Fisia Italiaimpianti.
|Job Location:||Jeddah , Saudi Arabia|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|