Information Security Testing
Job Listing No: 9740000
- To carry out the information security maturity and risk assessment and recommend the security controls and plans to mitigate the risks within the Ministry of Commerce and Investment (MCI) and
its electronic services.
- To develop security technical standards (MBSS) taking into account the alignment with the information security international
standards and best practices (such as ISO27001, NIST, CIS, CSF,
- To maintain ISO27001:2013 Certificate and the ISMS Program.
- To develop, oversee, and deliver information security training and awareness programs.
To establish and administer a process for receiving, documenting,
tracking, investigating, and taking action on information security incidents.
- To be part of the Security Incident Response Team.
- To participate in the execution of the IT Change Management Process and Secure SDLC Process.
|Job Location:||Riyadh, Saudi Arabia|
|Job Role:||Information Technology|
|Company Industry:||Information Technology|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
To Apply, Please Login ADVERTISEMENTS
Similar Jobs For "Information Security Testing"
Note: This job listing with titled "Information Security Testing" was indexed from different job portals. This job might be expired or closed for accepting CV's so we suggest to browse it from the new jobs menu of this site. Our website is an open community website for assisting job seeker so if you found some broken links or error in our site don't hesitate to contact us to fix the issue. Thank you for using our free services.