* Perform risk assessments.
* Create and update internal audit plan.
* Obtain and evaluate internal accounting and operational documentation.
* Develop recommendations and formulate cost saving actions.
* Prepare and present reports regarding findings.
* Conduct follow-up audits.
* Provide ad hoc advice to employees regarding issues found and how to remediate them.
* Make recommendations to financial management about software, policies and audit triggers.
* Completes standard paperwork and questionnaires to confirm internal controls.
* Participates in meetings with individuals and departments to update auditors on findings and the audit process.
* Prepares reports and preserves documentation pertaining to audits for internal record.
* May work extra hours during busy audit seasons or to meet certain milestones
|Job Location:||Khobar, Saudi Arabia|
|Job Role:||Accounting and Auditing|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|