Inventory Controller – HEMAH General Contracting Est.
Job Listing No: 9740000
- Oversee inventory management according to company guidelines.
- Perform critical inventory tasks to ensure the correct amount of items are in stock.
- Maintain updated and accurate records of inventory, including transfers and cycle counts
Review documentation and monitor product codes to search for discrepancies.
- Troubleshoot quantity discrepancies between stock and records.
- Develop and implement improvements to existing operational procedures in order to maximize efficiency and cut operations costs.
- Respond to sales inquiries and purchase orders; process orders for shipment.
- Review operations schedules and production requirements to ensure timely order fulfillment.
- Collect and analyze data to determine appropriate order quantities.
- Track rates of accuracy, purchase and return as well as defective items to inform quality control decisions.
- Prepare, generate, and file financial inventory reports; review reports monthly with management.
|Job Location:||Abha, Saudi Arabia|
|Job Role:||Support Services|
|Company Industry:||Construction/Civil Engineering|
|Monthly Salary:||US $3,000|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
|Nationality:||United Arab Emirates; Bahrain; Djibouti; Algeria; Egypt; Iraq; Jordan; Comoros; Kuwait; Lebanon; Libya; Morocco; Mauritania; Oman; Palestine; Qatar; Saudi Arabia; Sudan; Somalia; Syria; Tunisia; Yemen|
To Apply, Please Login ADVERTISEMENTS
Similar Jobs For "Inventory Controller – HEMAH General Contracting Est."
Note: This job listing with titled "Inventory Controller – HEMAH General Contracting Est." was indexed from different job portals. This job might be expired or closed for accepting CV's so we suggest to browse it from the new jobs menu of this site. Our website is an open community website for assisting job seeker so if you found some broken links or error in our site don't hesitate to contact us to fix the issue. Thank you for using our free services.