Junior Internal Auditor – Binzagr Co.
• Liaise with various departments within the organization to identify and perform audit procedures required for support of business risks identified in a required timeline.
• Understand and ensure that all company policies & procedures are adhered to.
• Assist in reviewing the suitability of internal control design.
• Extract and analyze data from ERP system to support the Audit team.
• Communicate findings to Line Manager and draft audit observations
• Assisting with various Audit activities and projects such as but not limited to:
– Calculation, reconciliation and submissions relating to accounts.
– Liaise with external auditors and dealing with any financial irregularities as they arise.
– Follow up on outstanding audit activities.
• Identify changes required to SOP’s through internal audit procedures, as well as to assist the Assistant Manager, Internal Audit with awareness on relevant SOP’s as required to the business
Prepare internal audit reports and communications.
|Job Location:||Jeddah , Saudi Arabia|
|Job Role:||Accounting and Auditing|
|Career Level:||Entry Level|