Junior Warehouse Supervisor – Hempel Paints Company ( ME )
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
· Maintains inventory and supplies by receiving, storing, and delivering items; securing warehouse; supervising staff.
· Meets warehouse operational standards by contributing warehouse information to strategic plans and reviews; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; identifying warehouse system improvements.
· To act as interface between Sales order processor and Warehouse operation.
· Provides guidance and direction of the workforce in his area of responsibility.
· Manage the warehouse operation in proper way.
· Monitors the paint received from production safely and kept in the correct location.
· Initiates the cycle count monthly as per report provided from warehouses Manager in monthly basis.
· Ensures that equipment and resources are optimized to enable reduced lead time.
· Responsible to implement procedure related to QMS and EMS.
· Ensure the order being prepared as per sales order processor information and instruction.
· Ensuring all housekeeping is in accordance with Hempel best practice.
· Sort out all over age paint from location based on Lab. Report provided in monthly basis.
· Assist Manager to utilize human resources properly and efficiently without incurring unnecessary overtime.
· Sign out drivers and supply with proper paper work.
· Guide and supervise warehouse staff who are reporting to him.
· Monitor performance of staff and equipment.
· Shall observe the fire and safety instructions of the warehouse and be an active member of the fire fighting team.
· Weekly and monthly reports processed.
· To ensure adherance to company policies and procedures.
· To ensure that a safe and healthy work environment exists by adhering to company health, safety and environment policies.
· Shall perform other related jobs/ tasks as required.
|Job Location:||Jeddah , Saudi Arabia|
|Company Industry:||Manufacturing and Production|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|