Logistics Lead – E-Commerce – Saudi National (FMCG, Operations) – Emagine Solutions FZE
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Responsible for managing and controlling performance, cost and capacity of Third party logistics partners (3PL)
• Monitor and analyze customer experience and delivery performance.
• Maintain and develop KPIs and SLAs with 3PL.
• Optimizing the 3PL’s delivery network and improving speed to our customer through various initiatives.
• Contribute and lead major projects within the KSA Operations Fulfillment / Supply Chain / Transportation to support business and selection growth.
• Contribute to process improvements and cost optimization initiatives in collaboration with internal and external customers
• Contribute to contract negotiations with our external fulfillment partners.
• Prioritize projects and software feature requests, evaluate and set stakeholder expectations.
• Develop and maintain strong communication processes to ensure smooth and efficient flow of accurate information across Amazon’s Retail and external fulfillment teams.
• Own deployment of Continuous Improvement of network standards, in collaboration with MENA Process Owners, MENA ACES and local Process Managers
• Train & direct associates for action and conformance of norms & practices
• Audit the sites for various operational conformances, restrictions and norms
• Conduct audits on based on SOPs, analyze data and propose process improvement initiatives
|Job Location:||Riyadh, Saudi Arabia|
|Job Role:||Logistics and Transportation|