Loss Prevention/Asset Productivity Manager – Pallets – CHEP
To protect and enhance CHEP’s legal title – through education, investigation, persuasion and/or legal actions where required, recover strayed CHEP assets and enhance CHEP legal title. Working with field teams to find areas of loss, potential fraud and theft of CHEP assets
The job holder will also be responsible for initiating collection arrangements in those areas (Strays and FP Markets) where there are inbound flows of CHEP equipment.
Works with field teams and new business sales teams and a point of escalation when discussions reach an impasse
· Assure the acceptance of CHEP’s legal title. – Inform all locations within territory, in line with the Asset Protection policies and Manual.
· Maximize asset productivity – Collaborate internally to understand the root cause of losses, developing the required action plans and manage its delivery
· Recovery of CHEP assets – Support stray recovery programmes. Visit locations with Reporting Grand Parent Stray. Get the collaboration within the CHEP system.
· Raise the profile of the importance of asset protection and recovery internally & externally – working with other functions to educate on Asset Management issues, in particular Asset Protection.
· New business opportunities – identify and then work with/ encourage the new business sales teams to convert misusers
· Relationship Building – with external organisations (including governmental) to gain support for the return/recovery of CHEP assets and raising CHEP’s profile.
Required qualifications & experience:
Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in a legal or law enforcement discipline is a plus .
Experience/relationships with governmental bodies
Work experience from 7-10 years
Good command of Microsoft office
Excellent interpersonal skills
Able to influence to achieve results without confrontation,
Good awareness with an accurate ability to judge character
Preferred Level of Work Experience
7 – 10 years
|Job Role:||Logistics and Transportation|
|Company Industry:||Consumer Packaged Goods Manufacture; Food & Beverage Production|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|