Machinist – Oilfields Supply Company Saudi (OSC Saudi)
- Set-up and operate various machine shop equipment (Lathes, Milling M/C, Water Jet Cutting Machine, Surface Grinders, Drill Press and Vertical Boring Machines) in order to accomplish production machinery functions.
- Measure, examine, and test completed units in order to detect defects and ensure conformance to specifications, using precision instruments such as micrometres.
- Lay out, measure, and mark metal stock in order to display placement of cuts.
- Design fixtures, tooling, and experimental parts to meet special engineering needs.
- To examine detailed drawings and the specifications to ensure you understand the job, the material and any equipment requirements.
- Work in accordance to company procedures and in compliance with client approved processes.
- Ensuring equipment is maintained in good working order in conjunction with the company’s Preventative Maintenance programme.
- Maintaining good housekeeping practices.
|Job Location:||Eastern Province, Saudi Arabia|
|Company Industry:||Oil & Gas|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|