Manpower Planning and Recruitment Specialist ”Saudis Only” – Alkhorayef Group
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES & ACTIVITIES
• Participates in the formulation and implementation of the Manpower Planning and Recruitment strategy to ensure the alignment with HR strategy.
• Maintain organizational structure hierarchy, reporting lines, number of positions, positions status and process any actions related to organizational re-structuring, positions addition, deletion or status change. Coordinate with OD staff to avail job description and grade for new jobs.
• Develop, maintain and update annual manpower plan in collaboration with different departments based on the approved organization structure. Ensure that approved manpower plan is timely and effectively executed.
• Drives Saudization level achievement as per organizational objective by coordinating with end user departments in identifying potential positions that can filled by Saudi nationals.
Recruitment & Selection
• Ensure that Requisitions Request (RRs) placed in Taleo system are as per approved annual manpowerrecruitment plan.
• Utilize reliable, effective and efficient recruitment methods and resources to source potential candidates that fit job requirements and specifications including direct hiring, global contracts and SMP (Supplementary Manpower).
• Shortlist candidates resumes before presenting their profiles to the end user and Liaise with them to review the shortlisted candidates and agree on interviews.
• Arrange and Attend interviews, assess candidates and provide accurate feedback, ensure interviews are effectively conducted and assessment forms are filled and signed by end user.
• Negotiate offers with selected candidates, ensure effective negotiation within approved grade salary ranges.
• Maintain resume, candidate’s pipeline, shortlists, interviews and offers status database.
• Prepare offer letters & employment contracts, follow-up with candidates, and answer queries about package and other related job offer or contract information.
• Update annual recruitment plan as per up to date vacancy and recruitment progress status.
• Administers internal employee transfer and promote internal hiring from within or between departments, ensure that employee assessment and internal transfer related forms are filled and approved by concerned departments.
• Ensure smooth boarding of new employees by guiding them in filling application forms, planning their induction program, collection induction program feedback.
• Ensure probationary period evaluation for new employees is timely conducted and feedback received from end user for review and action to be taken accordingly.
• Prepares and recommends the recruitment budget, and monitors financial performance versus the budget to ensure alignment.
• Review and maintain SMP budget.
Safety, Health and Environment
• Comply with all relevant safety, health and environmental management policies, procedures and controls to ensure a healthy and safe work environment.
• Participates in incident and accident investigations as required in line with agreed safety, health and environment policies, procedures and controls.
• Reports on changes within APC that impact relevant safety, health, environmental management and social responsibility policies, procedures and controls.
Policies, Processes and Procedures
• Follows all relevant Operations’ policies, processes, standard operating procedures and instructions so that work is carried out in a controlled and consistent manner.
• Contributes to the identification of opportunities for continuous improvement of systems, processes and practices, improvement of business processes, cost reduction and productivity improvement.
• Promotes the implementation and adherence to policies, processes and operating procedures to others within APC.
|Job Location:||Dammam, Saudi Arabia|
|Job Role:||Human Resources and Recruitment|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|