Marketing Executive – UNITED MOTORS COMPANY
This position will be responsible for conducting and managing day-to-day marketing and operational development activities. Whilst looking for new marketing opportunities to expand brand horizons in KSA market.
Responsibilities (Not limited to):
- · Conducts market research to stay informed of all local activity of competition.
- · Maintaining and following annual marketing calendar. Ensuring all campaigns are in line with seasonality and timely launch.
- · Implementation and monitoring all marketing activities (Digital/ATL) and results.
- · Documenting and creating reports.
- · Budgeting and costing for marketing activities and campaign.
- · Adheres to the marketing budget and maintains concise financial records for conducting business.
- · Develop Market Insights and identify potential use cases for Multi-Channel Messaging.
- · Conduct market / competition analysis, mystery shopping and field visits.
- · Develop correct brand positioning, communication and competitive differentiation.
- · Preparing and timely implementing online/digital/social media and print marketing campaigns.
- · Working on media plans best suited for product and business needs.
- · Initiates creative ideas for marketing campaigns in order to build volume and brand exposure.
- · Participates in business development opportunities such as tie-ups and collaborations, networking to build brand awareness in a professional manner. Propose relevant fairs / events to increase awareness.
- · Developing and maintaining brand social media channels i.e. new ideas for social media community management.
- · Scope of work includes working for BTL activities, events and product launches.
- · Liaise and working closely with suppliers/agencies / Brand H.O.
- · Not limited to above, reporting and assisting brand / marketing manager with assigned tasks.
|Job Role:||Marketing and PR|
|Company Industry:||Automotive Dealership & Distributor; Automotive Dealership & Distributor|
|Monthly Salary:||US $3,000|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|