Marketing Manager – TNT International Express
• Design, develop, and implement comprehensive and integrated marketing, communications, sales and promotion strategies to targeted groups, including new contacts and potential customers.
• Conduct research that includes product mix, competitive analysis, pricing, USP’s, and market trends to assess actual and potential market opportunities or increase market share.
• Responsible for the delivery and monitoring of the agreed marketing and promotion strategy by carrying out agreed tasks.
• Plan and conduct and organizing press conferences and media contact designed to create and enhance favorable public image for the company.
• Evaluate marketing and promotion activities on an on-going basis and provide feedbacks to the team and the management for performance review.
• Prepare annual marketing and communications plans and budget (targeted media, events sponsorship, direct mail campaigns and other below-the line activities) for efficient management and implementation.
• Develop recruitment, training program, structuring, incentive programs and overall management of the marketing team.
• Determine the demand for products, its competitors, for wholesale and retail markets.
• Develop pricing strategies with the goal of maximizing the company’s profits or market share as well as ensuring customers satisfaction.
• Design and implement various corporate marketing strategies and develop activities that maximize consumer experience and customers loyalty program.
• Prepare monthly, quarterly, semi-annual and annual marketing/communications performance to the management.
• Establish marketing/sales information systems and database to include customer feedback analysis.
• Expand and develop new business units, products and territories and identify additional business opportunities.
• Create professional designs and advertising campaign.
• Create suitable contracts and incentives system for the sales team.
|Job Location:||Jeddah , Saudi Arabia|
|Job Role:||Marketing and PR|