Material Manager – Saudi Gulf Airlines
1. Control and monitor of Shipping& Receiving of serviceable and unserviceable spare parts. in kingdom & out of the kingdom.
2. Control of Spares Parts logistics, costumes clearance expenses and delivery on time
3. Dealing with forwarders and shipping companies. finding best options and cost saving.
4. Management of Contracted Parts Provider HBK /POOL Agreement with cost control, delivery of contract conditions, Parts Age and condition, reconciliations of contract terms and invoicing.
5. Control of Engine /APU/ Landing gear components repairs FHA agreement and cost of repairs and impact of delayed components repair on stock levels.
6. Control of Engine accessory spare parts availability and compliance of FHA and Engine Care contract with IAE/UTAS including the Engine warranty is
7. Control of Spare Engine and APU delivery conditions as per contracts, ensure proper storage and control of logistics cost
8. Control of Components turnaround time and repairs on Wheels, Brakes, Tires, Batteries, Portable Oxygen Bottles, etc to ensure parts serviceability and availability.
9. Control and claiming of Aircraft Spares Warranty claims. follow up with vendors and reconciliations, which is lost revenue and additional cost if not monitored.
10. Management of spare parts Vendors selections, vendors approval process.
11. Control the best buy & search for consumables & expendables best cost deals to cover yearlong requirements for “A” checks and SRT.
12. Control of AOG DESK 24/7.
13. Control of AOG Parts cost and conditions, currently hiding cost is charged to SaudiGulf.
14. Control of Store operations 24/7, issuing parts to MRO, Receiving unserviceable, and compliance of all Stores functions… in all stations DMM-JED-RUH and new stations etc.
15. Control and Monitoring of Inventory and Company Assets cost and delivery conditions.
16. Control of Beyond Economical Repairs BER cases and ensuring meeting of BER conditions. cost and disposal processes.
17. Control of ORACLE and RUSADA Inventory matching.
18. Control of hiding cost due to late delivery or shipping of serviceable and unserviceable parts.
19. control of Parts borrowed conditions, Prices and late re-delivery charges.
20. control of pans loaned Prices and late re-delivery charges.
21. Control of parts on Sail bases executions, Prices and conditions.
22. DGR handling.
|Job Location:||Dammam, Saudi Arabia|
|Job Role:||Logistics and Transportation|